Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bushi

Our Bushi preens very magnificently! "What is there magnificent in it?" You will ask. He preens and some times his green feather come open and I say it "Bushi's garden"!
This is our Bushi on his cage. He goes in when he is hungry, rest of the time he sits ON the cage.
I love our parrot Bushi and he loves his cage and if I touch his cage he will come for biting me! Our Bushi always sits on my mom and he has a special place in the home that is a wood piece in dining hall. 

      An incident took place in 2006 (approx)-
  Our Bushi's eye got hurt!Do you know how? Here's the story-

   Our Bushi played with a sharp thing I think and he got hurt on his eye(the sharp thing poked him) and we took him to the veterinary Doctorow and he said that "Its not internal bleeding,its external bleeding. Don't worry it will cure all by itself". My mom then keenly observed him and we then knew that its internal bleeding and we gave him Crocin drops. Then it got cured (only the bleeding stopped) he can't see from that eye. 
   Actually his eye was like a bubble after getting hurt but parrots eyes after dieing their eye layer and the liveliness will go.

 Thought-

Death is the tyrant of the imagination.