Monday, August 14, 2017

Conscious of the unconscious


Someone I hold dear once asked me, "why do you fantasize about death?".
Dear you,
I don't fantasize about death. I am just intrigued by it. Because death means being liberated into the universe again. We're all organs of the universe. Involuntarily following its orders. But once we die, we lose control over our tiny lives and gain freedom that goes beyond this world.
I am simply enjoying it by marveling at the beauty of death. Not many do it. They think of death to be ominous and evil. But it's the root of life. From death springs life. I am just intrigued by interconnections seen in the universe. Because everything in the world follows a simple rule: achieving equilibrium; flowing to a lower energy state. For this to happen, two contrasting entities must be present. The high and low must exist. To truly understand universe, we must understand both the ends and their connection. That's why I look at both sides of the coin.
Right now, I'm alive.
Everyday I live, I am experiencing life with my conscious and sub-conscious mind. But what about death? How will I ever know about the other half of life while being me? For that, I have to think about it. I don't want to only think of the good but also the bad. That's when someone can REALLY think. It's not one sided anymore. I'll be a whole.